1. Your Acceptance:
By visiting and using this website (including all the content existing through myplayyard.com domain),
http://www.myplayyard.com/pages/privacy-policy and the Terms and conditions which are follow in this page.
If you do not agree to any of those, please do not use MyPlayYard website.
2. MyPlayYard website:
These Terms Of Service (TOS) apply to all of MyPlayYard’s users, including content contributors.
MyPlayYard contains links to 3rd party websites which are not owned or controled by MyPlayYard.
MyPlayYard can not edit the content of any third party website.
By using MyPlayYard you expressly relieve MyPlayYard from any liability arising from the use of 3rd party websites.
A. MYPlayYard allow you to use the website only if:
1. You are the original creator of the content or has ditribution rights for it
2. You will not modify any part of the site.
B. In order to access some of MyPlayYard’s features you will need to have an acocunt or to install MyPlayYard’s toolbar.
You may never use other people account without their permission.
When creating your account, you must provide accurate information.
You are the only responsible to your account, MyPlayYard won’t be liable for your losses caused by unauthorized use of your account.
C. You agree not to use or launch any robot/automated system that will access MyPlayYard. Including any kind of message senders.
We allow search engine robots to index our site.
4. Intellectual Property Rights:
The content of MyPlayyard, except the user’s submissions, including without limitation the software, images, text,design,scripts, graphics,text, logo and any other relevant feature or service
is subject to copyright and intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions.
Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not
be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold,
licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the
prior written consent of the respective owners.
5. Content Submissions:
1. No games with content that is inappropriate for kids !
2. You must have distribution rights for the submitted game.
3. Your game must not open pop-ups or auto redirect to a new site.
4. Your game must be playable online with no need to install anything (but flash player)
5. Your game must not be racist or downright hateful towards specific group of people
6. Do not replace your file with something that is totally different.
7. MyPlayYard has the rights to reject or remove any game if it doesn’t meet its standards.
8. MyPlayYard had the rights to distribute the game/submitted content on any of its online platforms.